Friday, April 10, 2009

A Breathe of Fresh Air

We were able to get out today and enjoy some fresh air. It seems as though we have been too busy to do much of that lately. The kids sure enjoyed it. Ryan and Steve enjoyed tossing the baseball, while Christina enjoyed running around and trying to escape!


Cheesy Grin!


Sweet Smiles!

Though some days seem long, the Lord is always faithful to give rest and a time for family. Even if it's only for a few minutes or hours at a time.

Got It!

Get Me!


We are thankful for every minute and hour we get to spend with our children. They are not ours, but the Lords! They are such a blessing to have and to be around. If we have no other calling, it's to raise our children for Him!

3 comments:

  1. they are so cute...wish we could see you guys more and spend time together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! Ryan looks so much like my dad when he was a little boy. Too cute!!! I can't wait to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD job Ryan!! And what a lil cutie pie, baby Christina. Can I spoil her someday Mrs. Kim? :) The last pic of Christina reminds me of standing behind babies her age and saying,"I'm gonna get you!!", and stomping my feet and sounding like I'm running up at them. They GIGGLE giggle :P What fun.

    ReplyDelete