Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coming Soon!

Joshua Stephen



Well I finally did it. I let Steve take a picture of my belly (without my face of course!). We are now on the coutdown. : ) We only have 8 weeks left until my due date. He is due on June 7th and we are anxiously waiting. We still have preparations to make, but it will all come together. We are blessed to be having another child. I wouldn't trade them for the world! I just pray we do our part in teaching and training them for the Lord.

Proverbs 22:6

¶ Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

4 comments:

  1. Just remember if you feel like you are losing it with three... you are... one is easy..two is managable....three is pure insanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Mrs. Kim!!! I am so glad to be able to keep up with you as well. I LOVE all the pictures on everybody's sites. It's so helpful, being so far away.
    Mrs. Elsie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Kim,
    Wish we could be there in June!
    We're praying for you!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Mrs. Kim!
    I didn't realize you were so far along. The baby will be about 4 months old when we come. That is such a fun age! We can't wait to see you all…and hold the baby, of course. I adore babies! We just had another baby born in our church--Jonathan is his name. Sunday was his very first time in the house of the Lord. My, is he ever tiny! Such a warm, weightless little bundle! Another lady in our church is expecting, so we are very excited! Children are a gift from the Lord!
    God bless!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete