Friday, July 17, 2009

A Few Cute Pictures

As I am sure you probably noticed life has picked up pace since Joshua was born. Not to mention life in general just doesn't seem to slow down much around here. I figured since it was a bit quiet tonight I would take advantage of at least posting a few pictures of the kids. A couple of them are too funny!

Here are my 3 peas waking up one morning. Can you tell by their puffy eyes? They are all so sweet together.




Look! I lost a tooth. He is now actually missing 3 on top. It is a huge gap. I don't know how the poor guy eats. :D



This is why you don't let daddy get the kids dressed for church! :D He had a little fun getting her dressed the other day. We died laughing. Let's just say I fixed her up a bit before we went to church and we left the shades at home.



This is our little Joshua. He's not so little anymore, he is our big 10+ pounder. He's a cute little guy, huh!

That's all for now. Hopefully I will be able to do some posts a little more often now that we are trying to get into a better routine around here. Hope you at least got a little laugh.







3 comments:

  1. They are all so very cute. I wish I were there to get to spend a day with them:D I just had my 5 year old niece and 2year old nephew today. It was so fun!! Now that we don't have babies or toddlers running around the Gibbs' home, we make great babysitters :)

    Ms.Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you all alot. Miss Kim
    She looks so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sooooooo cute! I just love them!!!

    ReplyDelete