Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where is the Baby Going to Go?

For those of you that have asked one of these questions:
  • "Where are you going to put the baby?"
  • "Are you going to hang him from the ceiling?
  • "What are you going to do, put him in a drawer?

I thought I would give you some peace of mind that we do have a place to put him. Ryan, Christina and Joshua will all have their own bed. Though it may not be the standard bed, it is one their very own.



This is Joshua's little area. Complete with shelves and a closet. : ) The only thing we have to worry about is his big sister!


Of course, this must be Christina's. She is the only one who would stand for pink. : ) Snuggled right up next to her soon to be little brother. We are going to have some major training to do though. I caught her standing in his bed today!



I'd show you a picture of Ryan's area but it needs a bit of work right now. He just had his birthday yesterday and we haven't recovered. I am in the process of that today. Finding room is sometimes hard to do, but we usually get it done. I'll post some of his half of the room along with some birthday pictures in the next day or so.

3 comments:

  1. How cozy & cute, Mrs. Kim. =) I love the little white bear with pink scarf and hat. Bro. Buddy sent us the link to the pictures that were taken at the graduation. I must say, your kids are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet you all in person. =)

    Have a nice day!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Kim,
    Tell Ryan happy birthday for us! Hope you all are doing well. We can't wait to get home!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is my link to the kids at graduation? kidding anyway I had now doubt that you had a special place just for Joshua. if you ever run out of space you can send one to me for a while Ill take care of my little niece and nephews (more like spoil them, but whose keeping track anyway) love you lots and it looks wonderful...Caleb is sleeping in the office now and we have 5 bedrooms....if his mom wouldnt be such a freak about having the kids on a separate level all of them could have their own room....who said kids had to have their own room anyway right:)

    ReplyDelete