Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ryan's Birthday

I figured I better get on here and put up some pictures of Ryan's birthday before the baby comes. Lord willing it will be any time. It feels like it anyway!

He was spoiled as usual. : ) These are just a few pictures. Hope you enjoy.



He got some new skates as you can see. Wait until you see him try and use them. : )










Nothing like a Deere. John Deere that is!














Now on to cake. I couldn't' pass up the little turtles. They were too cute.













And then Bro. Bob thought Ryan needed a little decoration himself. : )
Let's just say Ryan needs a little practice on his skates. I didn't go out with him for his first trial run. : ) I will definitely have to help him out a bit.


1 comment:

  1. you are right the turtles are cute... I cant believe how big he looks. loved the little egyption walk he does on his skates. HEs too cute. Happy Birthday Ryan...We LoVe YoU

    ReplyDelete